1. Ayse Ufuk, Rachel E. Kosa, Hongying Gao, Yi-An Bi, Sweta Modi, Dana Gates, A. David Rodrigues, Larry M. Tremaine, Manthena V. S. Varma, J. Brian Houston, and Aleksandra Galetin. In Vitro–In Vivo Extrapolation of OATP1B-Mediated Drug–Drug Interactions in Cynomolgus Monkey. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2018, 365, 688–699.
2. Rhishikesh Thakare, Hongying Gao, Rachel E. Kosa, Yi-An Bi, Manthena V. S. Varma, Matthew Cerny, Raman Sharma, Max Kuhn, Bingshou Huang, Yiping Liu, Aijia Yu, Gregory S. Walker, Mark Niosi, Larry Tremaine, Yazen Alnouti and A. David Rodrigues. Leveraging of Rifampicin-Dosed Cynomolgus Monkeys to Identify Bile Acid 3-O-Sulfate Conjugates as Potential Novel Biomarkers for Organic Anion-Transporting Polypeptides. Drug Metab. Dispos., 2017, 45 (7) 721-733.
3. Hongying Gao*, Alexander Makarov and Richard D. Smith. 2016 ASMS Workshop Review: Next Generation LC/MS: Critical Insights and Future Perspectives, J Am Soc Mass Spectrom., 2017, 28:1248. link: http://rdcu.be/rpoy
4. Hongying Gao*, Shibing Deng, and R. Scott Obach. Unbiased Scanning Method and Data Banking Approach Using Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with High Resolution Mass Spectrometry for Quantitative Comparison of Metabolite Exposure in Plasma across Species Analyzed at Different Dates. Anal. Chem. 2015, 87, 11772-11776.
5. Hongying Gao* and R. Scott Obach. Data-driven approach for cross-species comparative metabolite exposure assessment: how to establish fundamental bioanalytical parameters for the peak area ratio method. Bioanalysis, 2014, 6(5), 641-650. Invited to write for the special issue on tiered approach.
6. Hongying Gao*, Abigail Jacobs, Ronald E. White, Brian P. Booth, and R. Scott Obach. Summary of the AAPS MIST Symposium, Safety assessment of human metabolites: What’s REALLY necessary to ascertain exposure coverage in safety tests? AAPS Journal, 2013, 15(4), 970-973.
7. Gao H* and Obach RS. A simple liquid Chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method to determine relative exposures of drug metabolites across species for metabolite safety assessments part 2: application to unstable metabolites. Drug Metab. Dispos. 2012, 40, 1290-1296.
8. Gao H*, Deng S, and Obach RS. A simple liquid Chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method to determine relative exposures of drug metabolites across species for metabolite safety assessments. Drug Metab. Dispos. 2010, 38, 2147-2156.